The UC-2K water filtration system includes housing, filters, faucet, and connections required for installation.This model utilizes a dual cartridge system utilizes a chloramine wide-spectrum cartridge (CR-1)
- Refillable! The CuZn wide spectrum cartridges last 10,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first
- Flow rate: 1 gallon per minute
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing
- Delicious, better quality water than bottled water, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 14.5″ tall x 11.5″ wide x 6.5″ deep
- Made in USA
Sorry, no international shipments on this item without prior authorization. Extra shipping charges and ship time will be applied. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
This UC-2K water filtration system includes standard 3rd faucet, connections required for installation, a wide spectrum & specialty cartridges of your choice. The UC-2K dual cartridge system utilizes our wide-spectrum cartridge KR-101A for city/well water in tandem with an AR-1 for arsenic removal.
Model# AR-1 Arsenic Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
- NEW! Proprietary 5D media, WQA gold label certified in March of 2014
- Testing by Universal Labs has confirmed our arsenic removal cartridge dramatically out performs the competition, including Reverse Osmosis systems
- The only arsenic media selective for both Arsenic III & V, also removes any other trace heavy metals that remain in your water
- Designed for use with municipal water &/or well water applications
- We recommend replacing this cartridge once a year
CuZn Wide Spectrum Filters remove many contaminants including chlorine, chloramine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals.
However, there are a handful of contaminants that, when present, we recommend using a second cartridge to target specifically. View a list of those contaminants below:
- High Hardness
Please call us if you need help deciding the right combination for your water treatment needs. 509-685-0933.