Triple under counter filter housing with 3 Cuzn filters: 1 Bone Char, 1 KR-101A and 1 GAC. Comes with everything needed to install under counter. Plumbing expertise may be necessary. Comes with polished chrome faucet.
The best choice for Fluoride, Chemicals (including PFOA, PFOS), Heavy Metals, bacterial contaminants and Chlorine removal.
BONE CHAR 20x60 Mesh is a unique granular natural carbon media produced from aged bones. It’s surface area and base material lends itself to the adsorption of a range of heavy metals including lead, aluminum, manganese, silver as well as non-metals such as fluoride and bromine. Can be used in numerous bone char water filter designs and in combination with standard granular activated charcoal filter.
Bone char is different from activated carbon in that it contains both carbon surface area and hydroxyapatite lattice surface area. Kosher/ ANSI 61 Certified.
GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) 20X50 mesh
*Activated carbon is commonly used to adsorb natural organic compounds, taste and odor compounds, and synthetic organic chemicals in drinking water treatment. Adsorption is both the physical and chemical process of accumulating a substance at the interface between liquid and solids phases. Activated carbon is an effective adsorbent because it is a highly porous material and provides a large surface area to which contaminants may adsorb. The two main types of activated carbon used in water treatment applications are granular activated carbon (GAC) and powdered activated carbon (PAC).
*from EPA website go here for more info.
Model# KR-101A Upgraded Wide Spectrum Water Filter Replacement Cartridges with 1 Micron Absolute Upgrade for Bacteria Cysts Removal
- Offers the same benefits as the KR-101N listed but includes an upgraded absolute 1 micron particulate stage that filters giardia & other chlorine resistant bacterial cysts
- New look, same incredible performance! We have improved our housings durability
- Designed for use with chlorine treated municipal water &/or well water applications
- Breaks down contaminants in 3 stages, a proprietary reticulated KDF-55 stage, high purity – acid washed coconut shell GAC stage & a 1 micron sediment/particulate stage
- We recommend Replacing the KR-101A Once a Year
- Made in USA by Cuz'n Water Filtration
Includes (3) 10"x2.5" cartridges. Fits standard filter housings.
Rinse off any charcoal dust before application.
Replace Bone char and GAC cartridges after 6 months; KR-101A after 1 year.
This product ships from manufacturer. Please allow extra processing time.