- Replacement filter for the TS-105
- Designed for Chlorine treated municipal water
- Designed to remove Chlorine (for Chloramine use TS-105-85)
- Activated Carbon Stage will reduce Herbicides, Pesticides, DBP’s
- Patented Dual Media FilterFoam ®
- Easy Install, Easy Refill
- Lasts Longer! at least 2X the capacity of competing technologies
- Proprietary filtration media is 10X more efficient than traditional filtration media
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Made in the USA, Built “Green” to save you Green!
- Replacement filter cartridges last 1 year
Most people are unaware that more Chlorine and other contaminants are absorbed by the skin during a 10 minute shower than drinking a full gallon of contaminated water. Added PowerDisk™ benefits are your shower will stay cleaner longer because it reduces lime scale, mold, and mildew deposits and helps to soften your water naturally! Leave your skin supple and smoother and your hair soft, silky and manageable.
How to choose whether you need a Chlorine or Chloramine model TurboShower:
Chlorine is and has been the standard sanitizer that all municipal water treatment systems add to tap water since the 1920s. Recently however, some treatment centers have started adding chloramines to tap water. Chloramines are a compound of chlorine & ammonia and they require a different method of filtration for removal or reduction. Contact your local Water Dept. to see what disinfectant is used in your water. For assistance, call us at 509-685-0933.
The TurboShower Models TS-105 & TS-105-85 are designed for easy, clean filter changes. The CuZn TurboShower™ utilizes the new PowerDisk™ Patented FilterFoam™ Technology, designed exclusively by CuZn for shower filter applications. The new Power Disk combo will reduce or eliminate chlorine that causes dry, itchy, flaky skin, brittle hair, eye, lung and sinus irritation, while combating many other contaminants as well.
CuZn’s TS-105 TurboShower Cartridges are the first & only to utilize true powdered medias. Powdered media is 5 to 10 times more efficient that the granular forms of the same medias. Foamulations, LLC invented a patented process, reticulating powdered medias into a “sponge-like” form, enabling powdered medias to be used in water filtration with virtually no flow and pressure restrictions.