End of Summer Sale Happening Now!
Currently available in purple only.
Introducing new LifeStraw Go with 2-stage filtration, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
Made by Vestergaard Frandsen. Manufactured in South Korea.
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Sturdy and ultralight: weighs only 5.9 ounces (168 grams)
- Portable: only 9.25” (235 mm) long and 3.14” (80 mm) in diameter
- Features a flip-top bite valve and carabineer for attaching to your backpack
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Storage volume: 22 ounces / 0.65 liters
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Hollow fibre membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica