Double white plastic counter-top filter housing with 1 Bone Char and 1 Premium 10 stage filter*. Easy to install!
For removal and reduction of fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, bacterial and chemical contaminants.
*Photo does not show 10 stage filter.
Housing made in U.S.A.
BONE CHAR 2060-BC is a natural carbon media produced from aged bones. It’s surface area and base material lends itself to the adsorption of a range of metals including mercury, lead, aluminum, manganese, silver as well as non-metals such as flouride and bromine. Bone char is different from activated carbon in that it contains both carbon surface area and hydroxyapatite lattice surface area. Kosher/ ANSI 61 Certified.
- THE 10 STAGE WATER FILTER REMOVES:
- Chlorine and Chloramines
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg odor)
- Trihalomethanes (cancer-causing organic/chlorine compounds)
- Microorganisms such as cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, protozoa, etc.
- Heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium, etc.
- Organic Arsenic
- And dozens of other contaminants!