Triple under counter filter housing with 1 Bone Char, GAC and 1 Wide Spectrum CR-1. Comes with everything needed to install under counter. Plumbing expertise may be necessary. Comes with polished chrome faucet.
The best choice for Fluoride, Chemicals (including PFOA, PFOS), Heavy Metals and Chloramine removal.
BONE CHAR 20x60 Mesh is a unique granular natural carbon media produced from aged bones. It’s surface area and base material lends itself to the adsorption of a range of heavy metals including lead, aluminum, manganese, silver as well as non-metals such as fluoride and bromine. Can be used in numerous bone char water filter designs and in combination with standard granular activated charcoal filter.
Bone char is different from activated carbon in that it contains both carbon surface area and hydroxyapatite lattice surface area. Kosher/ ANSI 61 Certified.
GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) 20X50 mesh
*Activated carbon is commonly used to adsorb natural organic compounds, taste and odor compounds, and synthetic organic chemicals in drinking water treatment. Adsorption is both the physical and chemical process of accumulating a substance at the interface between liquid and solids phases. Activated carbon is an effective adsorbent because it is a highly porous material and provides a large surface area to which contaminants may adsorb. The two main types of activated carbon used in water treatment applications are granular activated carbon (GAC) and powdered activated carbon (PAC).
*from EPA website go here for more info.
CR-1 by Cuzn
- Offers the same benefits as the KR-101N but this wide spectrum filter has been designed for use with chloramine treated municipal water
- New look, same incredible performance! We have improved our housings durability
- Breaks down contaminants in 4 stages, a proprietary reticulated KDF-85 stage, high purity – catalytic GAC stage, Zeolite stage & a 5 micron sediment/particulate stage
- We recommend replacing this filter once a year
- Made in USA by Cuz'n Water Filtration
For more info on CR-1 go here.
Includes (3) 10"x2.5" cartridges. Fits standard filter housings.
Rinse off any charcoal dust before application.
Replace Bone char and GAC cartridges after 6 months; CR-1 after 1 year.
This product ships from manufacturer. Please allow extra processing time.