End of Summer Sale Happening Now!
The CT-50 long-lasting, high capacity countertop filter will provide delicious, pure water for years! No annual replacements required, simply order a new CT-50 after 20,000 gallons of use or 3 years – whichever comes first
For chlorine treated water.
- Wide Spectrum Lifetime: replace every 15,000 gallons or 3 years, whichever comes first.
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Easily installed in a just a few minutes! No tools, plumber or handyman needed
- Costs .01 cents per gallon of delicious, better quality water than bottled, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 3 year pro-rated warranty
- 11″ tall x 4″ in diameter
- Made in USA
For Chloramine treated water see CT-50-85D
Clean water is the lifeline to good health and the CuZn™ Non-Refillable CT-50 Filters provides the best possible water for cooking, drinking, and washing every time you turn on the faucet.
Using a combination of trace minerals (copper and zinc in the patented form of KDF® which meets NSF standards 42 and 61), virgin acid washed coconut shell carbon & sediment membranes the CT-50 systems filter many contaminants from water including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes, herbicides, and pesticides mimicking the Earth’s process to cleanse water. (Unlike carbon-only filters, bacteria can’t grow inside the bacteriostatic CuZn filters!).