The UC-2K water filtration system includes housing, filters, faucet, and connections required for installation.This model utilizes a dual cartridge system utilizes 2 wide-spectrum cartridges (KR-101N) for extra contact time. This ensures optimum removal rates for PFAS and PFOA.
- Refillable! The CuZn wide spectrum cartridges last 10,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first
- Suggested replacement time for bone char: 6 months.
- Flow rate: 1 gallon per minute
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing
- Delicious, better quality water than bottled water, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 14.5″ tall x 11.5″ wide x 6.5″ deep
- Made in USA
Premium Chrome faucet upgrade, Brushed Nickel faucet upgrade and Inline model (no extra faucet required) available upon request.
This item ships from manufacturer. Please allow extra processing time.
Sorry, no international shipments on this item without prior authorization. Extra charges may apply. Email email@example.com to inquire.
This UC-2K water filtration system includes standard 3rd faucet, connections required for installation and includes a KR-101N wide spectrum filter and bone char filter (for fluoride).
CuZn Wide Spectrum Filters remove/reduce many contaminants including chlorine, chloramine, lead, copper, other heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, PFOA's, PFOS's, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals.
However, there are a handful of contaminants that, when present, we recommend using a third cartridge to target specifically. View a list of those contaminants below:
- High Hardness
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a custom triple undercounter system.