with standard chrome faucet.
The UC-101 water filtration system works beneath any home or office sink to filter up to 10,000 gallons of cold water on demand! Using a combination of patented trace minerals (Copper-Zinc) which has been tested to NSF standard 42 and 61, and coconut shell carbon. Unlike carbon only filters, bacteria can’t grow inside the bacteriostatic CuZn filters.
This item ships from manufacturer. Please allow extra processing time.
Sorry, no international shipments on this item without prior authorization. Extra charges may apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
The KR-101A upgraded wide spectrum cartridge includes 1 micron absolute particle filtration stage to remove bacteria cysts such as giardia, cryptosporidium & other chlorine resistant bacteria cysts. Just like the KR-101N, it will also filter chlorine, lead, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, many types of pharmaceuticals, sediment, algae, molds, scale, bad taste, odors, and other undesirable contaminants that may effect the quality of your water supply.
- Refillable! Each Cartridge lasts 10,000 gallons or 1 years, whichever comes first
- Flow rate: 1 gallons per minute
- No drop in water pressure
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing
- Costs .01 cents per gallon of delicious, better quality water than bottled, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 15″ tall x 5.5″ in diameter (Height Includes Mounting Bracket)
- Made in USA
The UC-101 filter is maintenance free and installs in about 15 minutes, hooking up to the cold water supply – when you turn on the cold water it’s all CuZn pure!