This UC-2K water filtration system includes housing, filters, standard faucet and connections required for installation.This dual cartridge system utilizes a chloramine wide-spectrum cartridge (CR-1) in tandem with a specialty filter (TAC-1) that conditions minerals.
- Refillable! The CuZn wide spectrum cartridges and the TAC-1 for hardness last 10,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first
- Flow rate: 1 gallon per minute
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing
- Delicious, better quality water than bottled water, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 14.5″ tall x 11.5″ wide x 6.5″ deep
- Made in USA
Ships from manufacturer. Please allow extra processing time.
Sorry, no international shipments on this item without prior authorization. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
The UC-2K water filtration system includes standard 3rd faucet, connections required for installation, a wide spectrum & specialty cartridges of your choice. The UC-2K dual cartridge system utilizes our wide-spectrum cartridges (KR-101N, KR-101A or CR-1) in tandem with a specialty cartridge designed to target a specific contaminant of concern.
If you don't see the combination that you would like, email us and we'll create the listing.
CuZn Wide Spectrum Filters remove many contaminants including chlorine, chloramine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals.
CR-1 for Chloramine
- Offers the same benefits as the KR-101N but this wide spectrum filter has been designed for use with chloramine treated municipal water
- New look, same incredible performance! We have improved our housings durability
- Breaks down contaminants in 4 stages, a proprietary reticulated KDF-85 stage, high purity – catalytic GAC stage, Zeolite stage & a 5 micron sediment/particulate stage
- We recommend replacing this filter once a year
TAC-1 for Hardness
- Allows the beneficial hardness minerals (calcium, magnesium, etc.) to remain in the water
- Transforms hardness particles into nano particles, preventing scale build up & white spots on dishes
- Designed for use with municipal water &/or well water applications
- We recommend replacing this cartridge once a year
Please call us if you need help deciding the right combination for your water treatment needs. 509-685-0933.