Back in stock!
An affordable, high quality, point-of-use water purification system designed to provide safe, clean, delicious tasting drinking water. The PurestOne allows the natural taste of the water to come through. The system has a high flow rate and does not waste water like reverse osmosis or distillation. Easy to install! Independant testing by nationally recognized Spectrum Laboratories demonstrates that The PurestOne Systems will...
- Removes harmful heavy metals including Lead AND Mercury.
- Removes harmful microorganisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium,Entamoeba, Toxoplasma and harbored viruses.
- Removes harmful chemicals including: Arsenic V, Chloramine, Chlorine, Benzene, Chloroform, MTBE, Pesticides, Trihalomethanes (THM's), Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB's), Trichloroethelene (TCE) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- Does NOT Remove dissolved minerals that are beneficial for good health including: Calcium Magnesium and Potassium.
- Meets all applicable plumbing code and NSF standards.
The PurestOne Systems:
- Will accept and operate with the Seagull IV RS-1SG Cartridge.
- Meet plumbing codes and NSF standards.
- Has a Lifetime Warranty on the housing and clamp against breakage or leakage under normal use.
Made In USA
·The PurestOne TP-1 High-Performance Filter Cartridge with Advanced Sub-micron Filtration Technology: Pore size: 00.1 (nominal) - 00.4 (absolute) micron. Meets & Exceeds NSF Sub-Micron Class I Standards 42 & 53.
Flow Rate In Gallons & Liters per minute: (approximate)1.0 gallon or 3.8 liters cold water
Cartridge Life Under Normal Use: (Please note that we do not overstate our filter life.) The PurestOne High-Performance Filter Cartridge has an average life of 750 gallons or one year, whichever comes first. The life of the cartridge will vary depending on the quality of your individual water source.*
Particle Retention: Progressive sub-micron sieving combined with electro-kinetic attraction and physical adsorption PressureChamber Material: (Lead Free Ports) Proprietary Aerospace Composite.
Operating pressure range: 30 to 125 psi
Pressure Vessel Protocol: Meets NSF Standards 51 & 53
Compatibility: Compatible with Seagull IV X-1, X-1F, X-1B, X-1D and X-1P drinking water systems and completely interchangeable with RS-1SG, RS-1SG (CA) & RS-1SGH filter cartridges.
Optional angle stop valve available for under counter installation.
Read the independent lab test of the PurestOne filter here